English web development & Internet Realisation company
Brackendale, Fine Lane, Shorwell, I.O.W. PO30 3JY
Telephone: 0845 094 2554
Registered in England number 5850340
VAT number GB890918287
Data protection number Z9980673
Copyright © 2006-2013 Eebahoo Ltd. Terms of business. Client login. Jobs @ Eebahoo Ltd. About Eebahoo Ltd.
Terms & Conditions of Business
- Eebahoo Ltd, company number 5850340, registered in England. VAT registration number GB890918287. Registered trading address: Brackendale, Fine Lane, Shorwell, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 3JY.
- As a client engaging Eebahoo Ltd as an independent contractor under any form of computer related work you automatically agree to these terms and conditions.
- If the website is currently hosted by an independent ISP the client hereby authorizes Eebahoo Ltd to access this account and any other directories or programs which need to be accessed for this project.
- A signed contract is not required for new web site design and/or maintenance. These terms & conditions and invoices issued will be legally binding.
- Interim payments may be required for extended updates or upgrades to a site.
- Maintenance will be charged at £32.50 per hour, billed in fifteen minute increments. Changes or updates specifically requested to be made outside of business hours (9am until 5pm UK time), on weekends or UK holidays will be billed at £50.00 per hour.
- Until payment is received in full a website may be kept on Eebahoo Ltd's server with no access to source code. Once full payment is received the code will be released and the website moved to the intended location.
- An invoice will be emailed and posted upon completion of work.
- Late or non-payment of charges will result in removal of the entire web site.
- Fees to Eebahoo Ltd are due and payable on completion of work undertaken.
- If an invoice remains unpaid after the stated invoice payment terms have expired Eebahoo Ltd reserves the right to cease all work on the current web site until full payment has been made.
- Any issues with work carried out by Eebahoo Ltd must be highlighted within the invoice payment term. After an invoice has expired all work carried out and included on the invoice will be deemed acceptable and must be paid in full without exception.
- Full payment terms are per invoice. If no payment is received after the invoice terms have expired the balance due plus a 10% late charge will be turned over to the county court or a debt collection agency. Upon which the Client agrees to pay all fees incurred.
- The client unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks or other artwork provided for inclusion in any agreed work are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Eebahoo Ltd from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- If the client responsible for the web site should deem it necessary to cancel, all outstanding costs incurred shall be payable without exception.
- Eebahoo Ltd does not guarantee all functions contained within the project will be accessible by all browsers. If this is a requirement it must be stated at the outset of the project and certain functions or ideas may have to be sacrificed.
- Eebahoo Ltd reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
- Under no circumstances will a refund be given on any work already carried out.
- Copyright to the finished web design and site produced by Eebahoo Ltd will be owned in its entirety by Eebahoo Ltd until full payment has been made by the client. Once final payment under this agreement and any additional charges incurred have been paid the client will own all public web files. Source code, source files, backend systems and code templates are specifically not transferred to the Client, and remain the property of Eebahoo Ltd.
- Eebahoo Ltd retains the right to display graphics and other web design elements as examples of his work in portfolios.
- The entire risk as to the quality, performance and success of the web site, and ideas contained therein, is with the Client.
- In no event will Eebahoo Ltd be liable to the Client or any third party for any damages, including, but not limited to, service interruptions caused by Acts of God, the Hosting Service or any other circumstances beyond reasonable control, any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages (including lawyer’s fees and court costs) arising out of the operation of or inability to operate the site, failure of any service provider, of any telecommunications carrier, of the internet backbone, of any internet servers, your or your site visitor's computer or internet software, even if Eebahoo Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed reason enough for severance from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.